Dear Tapscott Family & Friends,
REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Please join us this Sunday, August 9, at 11am.
Morningstar Tapscott will be open for in-person worship service this Sunday, August 9, at 11 am, with 30% capacity. If you plan to attend this Sunday's worship service you are requested to register either online at www.morningstarfellowship.ca/multi-sites/tapscott-home/ or by calling the church office (416-281-4138) during normal business hours (9am - 4:30pm) prior to Sunday. The link at the bottom of this email takes you straight to the registration page. Please read the information and complete the form.
Please note the following details before registering
- You will need to answer the prescreening questions before you register:
- Have you or anyone in your family experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (to include fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)?
- Have you or anyone in your family travelled outside of Canada or had close contact with anyone that has travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Do you or anyone in your family have a fever?
- Have you or anyone in your family had close contact with anyone with respiratory illness or a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19?
- Those who are 65 and older, families with kids below grade 3, those who are immune compromised and those who have developmental disabilities should not attend in person services at this time. There is an exception for parents with infants who would like to attend (the nursery will be open but not staffed). If you are not able to register, we will continue to stream our services Saturday evenings at 7 pm on our Website and Facebook page so you will not miss any of our services.
- Everyone joining us must continue to follow public health guidelines, including practicing physical distancing, bringing a non-medical mask/face covering and wearing it, washing hands frequently and thoroughly, and avoiding touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Mask or face covering must be worn at all times when in the building, even when seated during the service.
- Children's Sunday school will be cancelled until further notice.
- There will be a registration table at the main entrance for us to verify your attendance and contact information. This is required by Toronto Public Health.
- Please use the hand sanitizer station before entry and exit in and out of the auditorium.
- No food or beverage will be permitted in the building.
- No congregational singing will be allowed until further notice in keeping with local health guidelines.
- No offering will be taken, however there will be an offering box located at the entrance to the auditorium for those wishing to deposit their envelopes. Please continue to use the online giving options.
Thanks for your patience, support and prayers.
Pastor Dennis & Ragland